A friend of mine does these jumping style photos when she travels in front of many famous places. She took an awesome one on the Great Wall of China with no one else in the shot! Rare…
Anyway, we visited the Golden Gate Bridge (we actually drove across it too – cool) whilst on our recent trip to San Francisco. We drove to the end of the Crissy Field promenade in the Presidio to a little wharf that juts out right in front of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was extremely windy and the wind was pure ice. So cold. I decided to do a jumping shot in honour of my friend. After 3 goes, nailed it!
Love the results… it’s all about the leg placement! I could get use to taking these… now to just convince The Artist to be my patient photographer each time…
1. Alcatraz! ‘The rock’ is a great day trip, the audio tour head set thingy is very interesting. Plus the ferry ride is great!
2. Segway tours… 3 hours of cruising fun, we booked with city segway tours.
3. Eat seafood chowder and shrimp down at the Wharf. Anywhere at Fisherman’s Wharf will be yummy.
4. Watch the seals relaxing and playing at Fisherman’s Wharf.
5. Ride the cable cars, worth the queue for people like me who live in non cable car cities and it’s still a novelty!
Alcatraz, San Francisco
Segway tours San Francisco
Chowder and Shrimp, San Francisco
Seals, Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco
Cable Car, San Francisco
Union Square, San Francisco
Steep Streets, San Francisco
Palace of the Fine Arts, San Francisco
Fog rolling in, San Francisco
6. Hang out in Union Square, shopping, people watching, flower buying…
7. Walk the steep streets, go down them on a segway if you dare!
8. Wander the grounds of the Palace of the Fine Arts, pretending your in Europe
9. See the fog roll in across the bay… especially around the Golden Gate Bridge!