1. Alcatraz! ‘The rock’ is a great day trip, the audio tour head set thingy is very interesting. Plus the ferry ride is great!
2. Segway tours… 3 hours of cruising fun, we booked with city segway tours.
3. Eat seafood chowder and shrimp down at the Wharf. Anywhere at Fisherman’s Wharf will be yummy.
4. Watch the seals relaxing and playing at Fisherman’s Wharf.
5. Ride the cable cars, worth the queue for people like me who live in non cable car cities and it’s still a novelty!
6. Hang out in Union Square, shopping, people watching, flower buying…
7. Walk the steep streets, go down them on a segway if you dare!
8. Wander the grounds of the Palace of the Fine Arts, pretending your in Europe
9. See the fog roll in across the bay… especially around the Golden Gate Bridge!